Wednesday, July 10, 2013

More Information about Devin's Gift

Devin's Gift is a non-profit Arizona corporation.  We have a 501(c)(3) non-exempt tax status so all donations can be written off on your tax return.  You can double check our tax status on the IRS website.  Donations are taken using PayPal on our website www.devinsgift.org.  We are also on Facebook and Twitter.  

We have donated over 100 kits to Phoenix Children's Hospital.  Hopefully someday we will be able to expand to Cardon Children's Hospital and eventually every hospital in the Valley. 

I could not do any of this without the help of my supporters.  Thank you! Thank you!  If you would like to see who they are please see the supporter's tab on our website.  What I am doing really means a lot to me because I am so grateful for the all the support and gifts we received when Devin was sick!  This also helps me with my grief and keeping Devin's memory alive.  I am just so glad do to it for the parents of kids who are hospital.  I've been there and now what it feels like.   Prayers to all those families.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment